When babies start to wean and speak, they tend to breathe through
the mouth, which lowers baby’s immune system against disease.
Pigeon’s Step Three Pacifier from 8 months +
– PROMOTES NASAL BREATHING.
– Thin lip contact area promotes healthy development of teeth.
– Perfectly fits the mouth of a teething baby.
– Snug-fitting shield conforms to
international safety standards.
– Soft tip underneath and firm tip on top facilitates baby’s natural sucking reflex action.
– Activates the brain.
– Exudes a psychological stabilizing effect.
– Breather holes on shield for safety.
– Protective hood for covering the nipple when not in use.
Out of stock
For when baby starts to teethe. As baby starts to wean and speak, they tend to breathe through their mouthes – this step encourages baby to develop the habit of breathing through their nose, thus preventing throat dryness and inhalation of dust.
|Dimensions||8.0 × 5.0 × 15.0 cm|