Indications for use:This health care particulate respirator helps provide
respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles,
contaminants and infective agents. It is fluid resistant to splash and
spatter of blood and other infectious material. This medical face mask
is intended for covering the nose and mouth of the wearer, providing
them with high performance protection. This product is disposable.
Single use. Non sterile.
- This mask should be used for its intended purpose only.
- This face mask is not intended for use as a chemical barrier.
Do not use for protection from hazardous chemicals.
- Do not wear near an open flame or any material that has potential to ignite.
- Avoid storage environments where the relative humidity is >80%.
- Avoid storage environments where there are toxic gases.
- The mask will maintain its properties when stored in appropriate conditions.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Temperature must not exceed 50°C
- Do not store in a damp and humid environment.
Two years from date of manufacture as long as storage instructions
have been adhered to.
Directions for use:
- Wash your hands before putting on the mask.
- Hold the mask with a cupped hand and place firmly over your nose, mouth and chin.
- Pull the bands over your ears, one at a time.
- Press the thin metal wire along the upper edge gently against the bridge of your nose,
so that the mask fits properly on your face.
- When removing the mask, do so by the bands, being cautious not to touch the mask,
and then dispose of it.