When babies start to wean and speak, they tend to breathe through
the mouth, which lowers baby’s immune system against disease.
Pigeon’s Step Three Pacifier from 8 months +
– PROMOTES NASAL BREATHING.
– Thin lip contact area promotes healthy development of teeth.
– Perfectly fits the mouth of a teething baby.
– Snug-fitting shield conforms to international safety standards.
– Soft tip underneath and firm tip on top facilitates baby’s natural sucking reflex action.
– Activates the brain.
– Exudes a psychological stabilizing effect.
– Breather holes on shield for safety.
– Protective hood for covering the nipple when not in use.
For when baby starts to teethe. As baby starts to wean and speak, they tend to breathe through their mouthes – this step encourages baby to develop the habit of breathing through their nose, thus preventing throat dryness and inhalation of dust.
|Dimensions||8,0 × 5,0 × 15,0 cm|