Peristaltic and Peristaltic PLUS Teats
- The teat opening and ventilation hole can become clogged.
- Clogging can lead to teat collapse.
- Keep the teat opening and ventilation hole clear.
- The tip of the teat is very delicate. When using a teat brush to clean it, gently press the tip with the tip of your finger while washing to prevent the brush from breaking through.
- Inspect before each use and pull the teat in all directions to ensure no damage.
- The teats may be worn by biting. Special attention is needed for teething children.
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave a teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant/sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- When not in use, keep in a dry, covered container.
To view Teat Products: